Continue reading dōTERRA Essential Oil Singles/Blends
Essential oils and suggestions on how to use them
Top 10 uses of Top 5 Essential Oils
Have you ever wished for NATURAL remedies that (1) ACTUALLY work (2) Are affordable per dose (3) Offer quick relief (4) free of harmful side-effects (5) easy to use and learn about?
I DID! I wanted all those 5 things and more! I found what I was looking for in doTERRA essential oils and wellness products.
To get started, here are 5 oils never to be without.
On Guard – Antibiotic, anti-viral
1. Mix with a tbsp of water, gargle for 1-2 minute then swallow at the on-set of a sore throat.
2. Put 5 drops oregano and 5 drops on guard in a capsule and take 3 times daily at the onset of cold or flu symptoms.
3. Put on the soles children’s feet at night during cold & flu season to support immune system.
4. Add 2-5 drops to 2 tbsp of water and swish and pull through your teeth for gingivitis, mouth sores or gum problems. Repeat at least 3 times daily as needed.
5. Apply a drop of on guard to the gum and tooth of a tooth ache. Rub directly on painful areas.
6. Spray a mixture of on guard and water in hotel rooms or bed sheets.
7. Have the diffuser going in your home when the kids come home to kill microbes and ward off germs.
8. Wipe doorknobs, light switches, piano keys, steering wheels, gear shift, telephones, keyboards, and computer mice.
9. Combine 5 drops of On Guard, 3 drops of Oregano and 3 drops of Frankincense in a capsule and take at the onset of a cold or flu to speed recovery and reduce the severity of symptoms. 3 X daily.
10. Add 2-5 drops to 2 tbsp of water and swish and pull for 5 – 10 min at least 3 times daily when in environments where people are sick or germs are prevalent.
1. Apply to the tummy or feet of small child that has tummy issues or gas. If the child has sensitive skin, you can cut the oil with a teaspoon of coconut oil or another carrier.
Continue reading Essential Oils – Natural Health Benefits and Suggestions On How To Use Them